A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Schwartz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Schwartz, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Schwartz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westside Regional Medical Cen
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Bennett Schwartz MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis B. Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Curtis Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Schwartz practices Urology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Urologists.