Dr. Curtis Seitz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Seitz?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Seitz?

4 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 4 Ratings with 1 Comment

January 2nd, 2016

Most Dissatisfied

Christmas Eve morning I was in the emergency room with a massive nose bleed losing massive amounts of blood and discharging blood clots left and right. Once the E R doctor got me stabilized she recommended I get a hold of Dr Seitz the following Monday to schedule a follow up appointment. Its now Saturday and I still have no appointment. The nurse says she has to talk with the Dr first to see what he wants to do and he has remained unavailable. I have no idea what triggered this event but what I am certain of is Dr Seitz is fired and I will be finding me some one else.

May 23rd, 2017