The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Shinabarger
Dr. Curtis Shinabarger, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Evansville, IN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Shinabarger is affiliated with Gibson General Hospital, St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville and Deaconess Hospital Inc. Dr. Shinabarger has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Shinabarger has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
- Head and Neck Surgery
Dr. Curtis Shinabarger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Evansville, IN.
Dr. John Bizal
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi25
Dr. Edward Daetwyler
Head and Neck Surgery, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi38
Dr. Chris Chacko
Evansville, IN 0.01 mi12