A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Simmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Simmons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Simmons has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Oakwood Hospital -Annapolis C, Wayne, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis L Simmons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis L. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Curtis Simmons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Simmons practices Family Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI.
See Battle Creek Primary Care Doctors.