A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Simmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Simmons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simmons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis L Simmons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis L. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Curtis Simmons has 7 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Simmons practices Family Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Battle Creek Family Physicians.