A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Simmons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Simmons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Simmons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Simmons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 12 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 33 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans