A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Simmons is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Simmons, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simmons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis L Simmons MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis L. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Curtis Simmons has 7 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Simmons practices Family Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Farmington Hills, MI.
See Battle Creek Family Physicians.