A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Siu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Siu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Siu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Siu graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Siu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Wai Siu MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis W. Siu practice?
- Dr. Curtis Siu has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Siu practices Internal Medicine near Pasadena, CA.
See Pasadena Internists.