Dr. Curtis Solar Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Solar?

Family Guy

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

I think He is a great doctor, I am pregnant again and I am returning. He was very informal and he performed great work. His staff is very friendly as well.

Posted on July 19th, 2016

He was a very nice man and made me feel care free with all my visits. Very easy to talk to and his nurse was amazing

Disappointed

Posted on May 24th, 2015

He was just okay. He delivered my first child and I felt he was always rushed and minimized any concern I expressed to him. I did appreciate that he was a laid back doctor but at times I felt I wasn't being heard. I did love the office staff though and scheduling and payment was easy. I will change doctors.

perfect doctor

Posted on June 28th, 2014

I absolutely love my Dr! He delivered my first born son and now he will be delivering my second son! He has never been any type of rude to me nor my problems! I would recommend anybody to Dr solar he's the best

Awesome Doctor!

Posted on May 9th, 2014

Dr. Solar has been my doctor for some 19 years. I have 3 children and him and his staff are wonderful. Staff never make u feel like you are stupid or calling for some crazy reason. During the 19 years i had 2 miscarriages and he was very compassionate - 1 of which i needed a DNC. Not many doctors would take the time to hug you and make sure you are ok when you were at appt alone. I have the upmost respect for him and would recommend him to everyone :) i would give him a 10 if possible!!!!

I want him to deliver my next baby!

Posted on May 28th, 2013

He was an awesome doctor! Not only did he know his stuff, he always made me feel comfortable by slipping in a joke every now and then. He's very serious when it comes down to questions that I would have. And also, when I was pregnant, I became over wieght. He did NOT tell me anything about it and told me I was going to be perfectly fine and he wasn't going to fuss me for it. Other doctors would have stressed dieting. He is a great doctor and a wonderful person. I want him to deliver my next baby!!

Posted on May 25th, 2009

Dr Solar is a polite doctor.. but we were very disappointed at his eagerness to leave during the visits..

Posted on January 17th, 2017