Dr. Curtis Solar MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Baton Rouge, LA

July 19th, 2016
He was a very nice man and made me feel care free with all my visits. Very easy to talk to and his nurse was amazing

May 23rd, 2015
Disappointed
He was just okay. He delivered my first child and I felt he was always rushed and minimized any concern I expressed to him. I did appreciate that he was a laid back doctor but at times I felt I wasn't being heard. I did love the office staff though and scheduling and payment was easy. I will change doctors.

June 28th, 2014
perfect doctor
I absolutely love my Dr! He delivered my first born son and now he will be delivering my second son! He has never been any type of rude to me nor my problems! I would recommend anybody to Dr solar he's the best

May 9th, 2014
Awesome Doctor!
Dr. Solar has been my doctor for some 19 years. I have 3 children and him and his staff are wonderful. Staff never make u feel like you are stupid or calling for some crazy reason. During the 19 years i had 2 miscarriages and he was very compassionate - 1 of which i needed a DNC. Not many doctors would take the time to hug you and make sure you are ok when you were at appt alone. I have the upmost respect for him and would recommend him to everyone :) i would give him a 10 if possible!!!!

May 28th, 2013
I want him to deliver my next baby!
He was an awesome doctor! Not only did he know his stuff, he always made me feel comfortable by slipping in a joke every now and then. He's very serious when it comes down to questions that I would have. And also, when I was pregnant, I became over wieght. He did NOT tell me anything about it and told me I was going to be perfectly fine and he wasn't going to fuss me for it. Other doctors would have stressed dieting. He is a great doctor and a wonderful person. I want him to deliver my next baby!!

May 25th, 2009
Dr Solar is a polite doctor.. but we were very disappointed at his eagerness to leave during the visits..