Learn more about Dr. Curtis Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Spencer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Wayne Spencer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis W. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Curtis Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Spencer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.