A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Spencer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spencer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtis W. Spencer practice?
Dr. Curtis Spencer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Surgeons.