A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spencer
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spencer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Spencer, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Wayne Spencer MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Curtis W. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Curtis Spencer has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Spencer practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.