Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

3rd spine surgeon 5th spine surgery, praying that he is the last!! show details 3rd spine surgeon 5th spine surgery, praying that he is the last!!
by Lisa on Mar 2nd, 2015

He has been very upfront with me regarding treatment. Will give more feedback after surgery.

from a grateful patient show details from a grateful patient
May 27th, 2012

Dr. Spencer and Karla are a rarity in this day and age of medicine. The practice is a well oiled machine in seeing patients yet, finds a way to address each persons needs with professionalism and compassion.

Excellent Orthopaedic Surgeon show details Excellent Orthopaedic Surgeon
by Caryn R. on Jan 3rd, 2009

Dr. Spencer is very conservative in his approach to diagnosing and recommending surgery as needed. He operated on my neck twice this past year to fix a problem from another surgeon. He is a wonderful surgeon who cares about his patient.

He spotted the problem in 2 seconds. show details He spotted the problem in 2 seconds.
by Kathy Carell on Jun 9th, 2008

I had been suffering from terrible back pain for two years and the orthopaedic surgeon I had been seeing couldn't give me a definite/specific reason for it. When my insurance discontinued their contract with that doctor I went searching for a spinal specialist and found Dr. Spencer. He ordered x-rays, took one look and suddenly it all made sense. I had a history of scoliosis and was aware that my curve was increasing but for whatever reason it took Dr. Spencer to put two and two together. He realized right away surgery would eventually be needed but wasn't about to rush into anything. I ended up having the surgery just this past December and already it's made a difference in my life. Surgeons generally aren't known for their bedside manner but Dr. Spencer is an exception to that rule. Busy as he is he always has time for my questions and concerns and was kinder,more patient and more understanding then some of the nurses on the floor when I had my surgery. After I found him on my own I have heard him recommended by so many other people. My sister is under his care as well.