Learn more about Dr. Curtis Stauffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stauffer
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Stauffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Stauffer, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauffer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stauffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis C Stauffer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Curtis C. Stauffer practice?
- Dr. Curtis Stauffer has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Stauffer practices Cardiovascular Disease near College Station, TX.
See College Station Cardiologists.