A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Stauffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Stauffer, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauffer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Stauffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis C Stauffer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Curtis C. Stauffer practice?
- Dr. Curtis Stauffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Stauffer practices Cardiovascular Disease near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See College Station Cardiologists.