A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Stauffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stauffer
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Stauffer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Stauffer, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauffer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stauffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- College Station Medical Center
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis C Stauffer FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Curtis C. Stauffer practice?
- Dr. Curtis Stauffer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Stauffer practices Cardiovascular Disease near College Station, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Bryan, TX.
See College Station Cardiologists.