A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Stauffer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Stauffer, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauffer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stauffer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- College Station Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stauffer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance