Dr. Curtis Stoldt Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Stoldt?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 30th, 2010

He's a DO not an MD

I chose the Riverside facility because they have a Gamma Imagining procedure. As a result of several mammograms, a radiologist recommended stereotactic breast biopsies for both my breasts. The gamma imagining procedure was helpful in identifying that only one biopsy was necessary. I should have stopped there but since they could perform the biopsy within the next few days, and my first choice for a breast care SURGEON was unavailable until weeks later, I went with Riverside. I wish I had waited for the doctor with special expertise in breast surgery.

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.