A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Studey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Studey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Studey, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Studey graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Studey has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis L Studey MD is a male Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis L. Studey practice?
- Dr. Curtis Studey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Studey practices Therapeutic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.