A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Walsh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Walsh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Walsh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Walsh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis Walsh practice?
- Dr. Curtis Walsh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Walsh practices Otolaryngology near Evergreen Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Orland Park, IL.
See Evergreen Park Otolaryngologists.