Learn more about Dr. Curtis Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Walsh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walsh
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walsh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtis Walsh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Walsh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Advocate Christ Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Walsh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Curtis Walsh practice?
- Dr. Curtis Walsh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtis Walsh practices Otolaryngology near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evergreen Park, IL.
See Orland Park Otolaryngologists.