A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtis Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtis Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtis Brian Williams MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Curtis B. Williams practice?
- Dr. Curtis Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtis Williams practices Internal Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Internists.