Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Young
Dr. Curtis Young, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Midland, MI, with another office in Midland, MI. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and General Surgery. Dr. Young is affiliated with MidMichigan Medical Center-Clare, Memorial Healthcare Center and Gratiot Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Young has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Curtis Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Midland, MI.
Dr. Axel Thors
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
Midland, MI 0.11 mi6
Dr. John Eckhold Jr
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Midland, MI 0.11 mi38
Dr. Ellsworth Ludwig
Midland, MI 1.13 mi36