Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtiss Combs
Dr. Curtiss Combs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Temecula, CA. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Combs is affiliated with Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta and Inland Valley Medical Center. Dr. Combs has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtiss Combs has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Dr. Curtiss Combs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temecula, CA.
Dr. Maisara Rahman
General Practice, Family Medicine
Temecula, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Anita Jackson
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine
Temecula, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Rebecca Sapien
Temecula, CA 0.01 mi8