Overall Review

September 9th, 2016
He was a great Doctor and answered all my questions

September 6th, 2016
Ex patient
I went to this doctor for several years. Over that time I watched the practice grow, to the point where they were seeing at least 100 patients a day. Care became not so good. The female calling herself office manager was rude and uncaring when I needed help. I lost my temper with her and next thing I knew, I received a letter telling me to find a new doctor. I have several family members who were also patients (my recommendation). They received letters terminating them, stating that they no longer accepted their insurance. I wrote a letter to Curtis and didn't hear a word in response. My guess he never saw the letter. Watch out people, this place is awful.

August 5th, 2016
First of all I'm very disappointed not because of Dr. Combs because I personally haven't met him but because of his receptionist who answered the phone first off I called to make an appointment because it says online on the website that it's states " same day appointment " . So yesterday morning I had called to make an appointment because I was not feeling well, so I figured okay since this is my first time having IEHP medical insurance I'll give it a try since I've always had good insurance and my old doctor would always take me in when I'm not feeling well I'd figure this doctor would be the same but since I cannot afford insurance at the moment I got IEHP . So I decided to make Dr. Combs my primarily doctor because of all the good reviews I've read online and because he accepted my insurance .. So I called the receptionist she answered the phone and I told her " hello I would like to make an appointment I'm a new patient and she goes what insurance do you have I said IEHP and she goes okay hold on let me see what I have open.. So I wait maybe two to three minutes and she goes I don't have anything available and I go oh okay well do you have an appointment available tomorrow she goes no I go what about next week and she goes no the only ones I have available is in two to three weeks . And She tells me if it's an emergency why don't you go to urgent care and I go okay well I went last night and she goes they didn't prescribed you anything and I go no because they told me to follow up with my primary doctor and so that's what I'm doing is making an appointment with Doctor Combs and she goes well I'm sorry we don't have anything available So I said thank you and I was very disappointed because I thought it was same day appointment but I figured when I had insurance not IEHP it was so easy to get an appointment but now I guess maybe there picky on everyone's insurance . I was really look forward to meeting Doctor Combs since he had good reviews but I guess my insurance isn't good enough since its IEHP .. So I'm not really mad at Dr. Combs but I'm just disappointed the fact that I can't even make an appointment because I have a feeling it's my insurance but it's okay because I'll just sign up with another doctor .

June 30th, 2016
HORRIBLE
We were first time patients of Dr. Curtiss Combs at his office on Temecula Parkway but we will never again step foot in that office. Dr. Combs seemed fine as a doctor but his office staff was horrific. Mark the office manager agreed but then defended the terrible service of their office He even went on to explain to me that a portion of their staff works remotely from down south which is why she is not aware of many of the things that are going on in the office, which alone is crazy. After phone calls that were not returned. Paperwork that they consistantly could not get to me even after telling me is was ready and labs paperwork that they could not seem to get to me, I AM DONE. All of these things made it very clear that these were not the people that I wanted handling my health care. I WILL IMMEDIATELY BEGAN SEEKING ANOTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.

April 21st, 2016
Great Doctor/Great Staff!
Dr. Combs and his staff take GREAT care of my wife! I truly appreciate a office that cares for my health and respects my time!

April 12th, 2016
Great Doctor
I have been to many doctors and I was very unhappy.After seeing Dr.Combs I will never to to anyone else.

March 19th, 2016
Awesome Practice
This office rocks. Between the office staff, the nurses, Karen the MA, teaching staff Shannon the Nurse practitioner I can't say enough good things ab ...

January 19th, 2016
For eleven years I have been blessed with the nicest, warmest and most competent Doctor I have had in 68 years. I have recommended his office to my neighbors and they are very pleased with him also.

December 16th, 2015
Don't waste your time!!!!!
First, Dr Combs is a great doctor and I wish he spent more time observing his "staff in training". There is always an issue with the phones, miscommunication, and delays. Everyone acts like they know nothing, and there is drama when asking any questions about your treatment, or medication. The PA'a and office managers are rude, and condescending. The service has gotten worse this past year and there's usually someone at front desk complaining. And you can be sure, they will talk about you as you leave. Even in front of a lobby of other patients!!!!!!

October 28th, 2015
Dr combs in my opinion is one of the best physicians in Southern California giving excellent advice and great follow up and same to the staff being very helpful. A very refreshing office

August 7th, 2015
Excellent Care...
Being a patient at Dr. Combs office has been the greatest experience. I have never been treated so kind and with so much care and concern. I have many health issues and get very overwhelmed at times, but with the assistance, care and understanding of every staff member in their office, it has made things less stressful and has given me hope for a healthier life that no one has ever given me before.

June 18th, 2015
I went through several local practitioners before I was introduced to Dr. Combs. I'm glad to have found him. He is both congenial and professional.