A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtiss Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtiss Cook is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtiss Cook, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diabetes MellitusMetabolism General Endocrinology & Metabolism Thyroid Dysfunction
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Mayo Clinic - Arizona
- Mayo Clinic - Phoenix
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtiss Bela Cook MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Curtiss B. Cook practice?
- Dr. Curtiss Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Curtiss Cook practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Endocrinologists.