A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtiss Stinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtiss Stinis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stinis
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stinis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtiss Stinis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stinis graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stinis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtiss Stinis MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtiss Stinis practice?
- Dr. Curtiss Stinis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Curtiss Stinis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encinitas, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Cardiologists.