A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtiss Stinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtiss Stinis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtiss Stinis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stinis graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stinis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Curtiss Stinis MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Curtiss Stinis practice?
- Dr. Curtiss Stinis has 13 office locations.
Dr. Curtiss Stinis practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Encinitas Internists and Encinitas Cardiologists.