A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Curtiss Stinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Curtiss Stinis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Curtiss Stinis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stinis graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stinis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stinis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Curtiss Stinis practice?
Dr. Curtiss Stinis practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Encinitas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA.
See Encinitas General Practitioners, Encinitas Internists, and Encinitas Cardiologists.