Dr. Curtland Brown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

May 23rd, 2012
So much more than a doctor
I have suffered from severe asthma since I was a child. I first saw Dr. Brown around age 20. I was having a lot of trouble breathing and referred to him by a friend of the family. He didn't shrug me off or give that "I know better than you" attitude I've had from all too many doctors. He listened. He understood. He gave suggestions and worked with me to get a plan together that has helped me live. I had a severe attack in 1991. I almost died. Dr. Brown was in the hospital that afternoon when I 'crashed'. I wasn't breathing and was in full respiratory arrest. Dr. Brown was called up from his office and operated the bag while I was resuscitated. He saved my life that day and continued treating me for many years until I left CT. He now treats my father. Dr. Brown is the best doctor you will ever have. He listens to you. He knows what is going on and he cares about your health. He will work with you and help you get to a manageable level with our disease. He has helped me and is helping my Dad. I owe this man my life.Do yourself a favor and trust him with yours. YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY!