A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cuthbert Simpkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cuthbert Simpkins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cuthbert Simpkins, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simpkins graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Simpkins has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- LSU Health Sciences Center, Shreveport
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cuthbert Ormond Simpkins MD is a male Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Cuthbert O. Simpkins practice?
- Dr. Cuthbert Simpkins has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cuthbert Simpkins practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Shreveport, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Lubbock, TX and Alexandria, LA.
See Shreveport Surgeons.