A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Clement Lavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lavin
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lavin Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavin graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Lavin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Clement W Lavin MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Clement W. Lavin practice?
- Dr. Clement Lavin has 1 office location.
Dr. Clement Lavin practices Ophthalmology near Waterville, ME.
See Waterville Ophthalmologists.