A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cybele Abad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cybele Abad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Abad graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Abad has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cybele Lara R Abad MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cybele L. Abad practice?
- Dr. Cybele Abad has 1 office location.
Dr. Cybele Abad practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Infectious Disease Doctors.