A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cybele Ghossein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cybele Ghossein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cybele Ghossein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ghossein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Ghossein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cybele Ghossein MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Cybele Ghossein practice?
- Dr. Cybele Ghossein has 5 office locations.
Dr. Cybele Ghossein practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Nephrologists.