A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cybele Mathai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cybele Mathai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathai graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mathai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Texsan Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cybele Mathai MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cybele Mathai practice?
- Dr. Cybele Mathai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cybele Mathai practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.