A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cybele Renault:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cybele Renault, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Renault graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Renault has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cybele Anne Renault MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Cybele A. Renault practice?
- Dr. Cybele Renault has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cybele Renault practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Mateo, CA.
See Stanford Internists and Stanford Infectious Disease Doctors.