A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cydney Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cydney Fenton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cydney Fenton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Fenton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Hospital Med Ctr
- Akron Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cydney Lee Walker Fenton MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Cydney L. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Cydney Fenton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cydney Fenton practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH.
See Akron Pediatricians and Akron Pediatric Specialists.