A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cygethia Kankam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cygethia Kankam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kankam
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kankam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cygethia Kankam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kankam graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kankam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cygethia Gayle Kankam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cygethia G. Kankam practice?
- Dr. Cygethia Kankam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cygethia Kankam practices Family Medicine near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clewiston, FL and Boynton Beach, FL.
See Wellington Primary Care Doctors.