A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cygethia Kankam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cygethia Kankam is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kankam
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kankam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cygethia Kankam, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Kankam graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kankam has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palms West Hospital
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cygethia Gayle Kankam MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cygethia G. Kankam practice?
- Dr. Cygethia Kankam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cygethia Kankam practices Family Medicine near Wellington, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clewiston, FL and Boynton Beach, FL.
See Wellington Primary Care Doctors.