A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cyma Khalily:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cyma Khalily, Forensic Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cyma Khalily, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- SUBOXONE * ADULT PROBATE GUARDIANSHIP
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalily graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cyma Khalily MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Cyma Khalily practice?
- Dr. Cyma Khalily has 1 office location.
Dr. Cyma Khalily practices Psychiatry near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Psychiatrists.