Dr. Cyna Khalily MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 10 reviews

March 11th, 2016
Dr Khalily is outstanding in his field and is always there to answer any questions or concerns you might have. His staff is very helpful, kind and caring.

February 22nd, 2016
Would recommend to anyone
Great Dr. The only ortho specialist Ive really been confident in. Great bedside manner

July 18th, 2015
Dr K and his staff were amazing. My mother had both knees replaced and as a nurse and daughter to her I was very pleased in every respect. I would refer all my family and friends to Dr K. A very talented surgeon with a human perspective and good bedside manner.

December 30th, 2013
Patient
You all obviously have never dealt with many doctors. I have had several orthorpedic doctors and I am also not from Kentucky and actually from the middle of Indiana. My mother(now 80) and myself and my husband and my cousin have all been patients of Dr. Khalily. Our doctors in my town do a knee replacement or hip and most of my friends who have had it done here in my town are worse off than before. I had no problem with Dr. Khalily or his professionalism. ANYONE SHOULD GO TO THE OFFICE PREPARED WITH QUESTIONS AND THE SAME AT THE HOSPITAL. He always was there when I needed him for my husband, mother and myself. I would highly recommend him and he relates very well to those that are still very physically active. I find all of your comments rude, immature and very uneducated!!

July 15th, 2012
No Problems...I'm Satisfied
I had no problems with Dr. Khalily..In fact he was the second surgeon I had consulted because the previous doctor told me I was too young. I was also told I couldn't have surgery until I was in my mid sixties! Needless to say I was delighted when I was told the opposite by Dr. Khalily..he answered all my questions, let me view my X-rays to get a complete view of my situation..my 1st surgery was successful and I definitely will have him perform my 2nd surgery in 4 months....he also kept my GP aware of what's been done...-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your doctor-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

April 10th, 2012
Current patient
In 2005 after 37 years of being told I was too young for a hip replacement Dr K replaced my hip damaged from GSW in RVN. He has since (2008) replaced the knee in the same leg. Dr K restored my quality of life and that is a rare gift!!!

November 3rd, 2010
3 minute appt AND arrogant
Went as a referral from my insurance, waited in office much too long only to be seen for barely 3 minutes. He's the most arrogant and insulting physician I've ever encountered. Treated me like I was a complete idiot (even though I'm a nurse.) I walked out and found another surgeon who is wonderful.Insulting patients is a character issue and I would never let him operate on me. Spend your insurance dollars wisely and find someone who treats patients with respect.

January 19th, 2010
Fast Food Ortho
After privately viewing my x-ray, Dr. K confirmed what Norton's Immed. Care Center told methat I had a broken bone. Spent about 3 minutes with me. For follow-up appt. 2 months later, he seemed a bit flustered & surprised when I asked to see an x-ray that his staff had just taken. Said I was healednothing more needed. Until I experienced a great deal of swelling that night, it never occurred to me that he didn't mention what to expect once I stopped wearing the ortho boot. I called his office twice to ask if continued swelling was normalno calls returned. Thank goodness for a nurse friend who advised me to keep my foot elevated & take an anti-inflammatory regularly.Dr. Khalily is pleasant, but when it comes to patient care, he's clearly a minimalist.

December 17th, 2009
Dr. Khalily's review
I was a little disturbed by his professionalism when we were discussing my injury. To begin, he called me and stated, "This is Dr. Khalily, what's up?" If he was trying to be relatable, he was not. It was offensive to me. I am not sure as to why he thought it was the time to use slang or treat me in such a manner. We have one more meeting. I will have a follow-up review.

December 16th, 2009
Arrogant, didn't even let me see my x-rays. Uncaring about my pain. Told me my GP didn't know how to diagnose arthritis, Dr. Khalily says you can't get arthritis in your tailbone.Spent less than 5 minutes with me as a first time patient.