Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynara Coomer
Dr. Cynara Coomer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Surgical Oncology. Dr. Coomer is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital - North, Brooklyn University Hospital and Staten Island University South. Dr. Coomer has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynara Coomer has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Surgical Oncology
Surgical oncologists play various roles in treating cancer. They can perform biopsies to determine if a tumor is cancerous or not. If it is, they’re trained to remove the tumor, tissue, and in some cases, all or part of an organ or bodily structure...
Dr. Cynara Coomer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Jessica Kandel
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Karthik Raghavan
Staten Island, NY 0 mi9
Dr. John Schulz III
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Staten Island, NY 0 mi25