A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia King is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia King, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. King has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Ann King MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. King practice?
- Dr. Cynthia King has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia King practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Bethesda, MD.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.