A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Powell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Powell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Powell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Powell graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Powell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Alice Powell MD is a female General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Powell practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Powell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Powell practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando General Practitioners and Orlando Internists.