Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Aaron
Dr. Cynthia Aaron, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Medical Toxicology, Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Aaron is affiliated with Sinai-Grace Hospital, Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital and Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Aaron has the following 3 specialties
- Medical Toxicology
A medical toxicologist treats drug overdoses, whether intentional or unintentional, but they also study the specific effects various drugs and medications have on our health in specific doses. In addition to drug-related illnesses, a toxicologist...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are...
Dr. Cynthia Aaron is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.