A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Aaron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aaron
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Aaron Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Aaron, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lead Poisoning
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Aaron has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia K Aaron MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Aaron has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Aaron practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Emergency Physicians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.