A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Aaron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Aaron, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 31 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Failure
- Inflammation of the Vulva and Vagina (Vulvovaginitis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lead Poisoning
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaron graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Aaron has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia K Aaron MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia K. Aaron practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Aaron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Aaron practices Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Ann Arbor Emergency Physicians, Ann Arbor Pediatric Specialists, and Ann Arbor Pediatricians.