A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Abbott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Abbott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Abbott, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Abbott graduated from University of Louisville . She has 4 awards.
Dr. Abbott has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Antionette Abbott MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Abbott practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Abbott has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Abbott practices Dermatology near Lilburn, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Lilburn Dermatologists.