Dr. Cynthia Abbott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Abbott?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Abbott?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2012

not trustworthy

wrong diagnosis, too sweet but doesn't follow up, staff nice but not trained well

September 6th, 2012

Worst doctor I have ever visited

I rarely write reviews, but after seing this dermatologist (which my insurance company referred me to), I would like others to not have the same experience. After waiting about 40 minutes to see Dr. Abbott, I was given about 2-3 minutes of her time. I went in see about a bumb on my head, which had been concerning me. The doctor did not review the chart before coming in, thought I had come in for a different reason and then quickly gave me a diagnosis without doing anything but feeling the bumb on my head for 5 seconds. I asked her some questions to which she gave short and technical responses and rudely told me on one occasion that she has already answered one of my questions. I have several general questions about the health of my skin which I chose not to ask because I was so put off by the doctor's demeanor. I have no reason to doubt this doctor's diagnosis, but her bedside manner and apparent lack of care were extreme and unprofessional in my opinion. I will not be returning and I recommend choosing another dermatologist.

June 14th, 2012

Incompetent

Friendly but incompetent

October 26th, 2011

Dr Abbott has been our dermatologist for our entire family for 10+ years. She treats Grandpa, my husband and me and our children. She has seen it all---from acne to melanoma and is the best!Her new office on Lower Roswell Rd is refreshing! Great support staff!! So nice that she found an office that is as good as she is!

October 12th, 2011

On time finally

i used to see her at her other practice, she's on time here as opposed to before! It's all good now!

May 19th, 2011

New office staff great improvement

I've been seeing Dr Abbott for years, and put up with rude office staff at family dermatology for years because I love Dr Abbott. Now she has switched practices and her staff cares just as much as she does. Finally. New office number is 404.816.7900. Look for her.

July 15th, 2009

great help

I have horrible acne. She is a miricle worker and took the time to talk with me about options. She wanted to put me on Accutane right away, but I wasn't ready. I wanted to try everything else first, but I only had a year til my wedding. We did this Levulom , Isolaz, birth control pills, peels, light, hormones, antibiotics! I was looking GOOD in about 3 months! better at 6 with maintenance of once every 2 weeks with the Isolaz, and nothing else but creams. She listened. that's what I liked. I may end up on accutane eventually, when I can't keep up with the Isolaz, because I hate being on antibiotics forever. But I've got confidence in Dr. Abbott that she'll do it right

October 6th, 2008

She's an artist

When it comes to fillers/botox and cosmetic procedures, she is heads and tails above the rest.

June 27th, 2017