A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Allen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Allen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crossgates River Oaks Hospital
- River Oaks Hospital
- St Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia E Allen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia E. Allen practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Allen practices Family Medicine near Flowood, MS.
See Flowood Primary Care Doctors.