Dr. Cynthia Alsup Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2013

Dr. Alsup wasn't my doctor at the beginning of my pregnancy but she is the one that delivered my son and I am still seeing her I think she is a good doctor. she explains everything to me and makes sure that I have no questions or concerns on whatever the matter is that we are discussing

June 9th, 2010

Excellent Doctor

I found Dr. Alsup to be very professional and thorough during my appointment. I would definitely recommend her and will certainly continue to use her as my physician.

July 20th, 2009

Thia is the worse dr ever, she was my prenatal dr for my daughter and I think god everyday that she didn't deliver. She left me pregnant for over 3 weeks, even when my BP was extremely high. When another dr sent me to be delivered because it was out of control she put a stop to it. She was delivered emergency c-section and nearly died from being in too long.

March 3rd, 2009

I used Dr. Alsup with the pregnancy of my youngest daughter. She always answered every question I had and spent a good deal of time with me during prenatal check-ups. She was not the doctor on call for my delivery but she did come and check up on me and my daughter frequently and was very good.

July 20th, 2016