A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Anastas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Anastas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anastas
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Anastas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Anastas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anastas graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Anastas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia June Anastas MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Anastas practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Anastas has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Anastas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Internists and Huntsville Cardiologists.