A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Anastas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Anastas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anastas graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Anastas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anastas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans