A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Anastas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Anastas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anastas
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anastas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Anastas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Anastas graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Anastas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Crestwood Medical Center
- Huntsville Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia June Anastas MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia J. Anastas practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Anastas has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Anastas practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Huntsville, AL.
See Huntsville Internists and Huntsville Cardiologists.