Dr. Cynthia Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Anderson?

June 29th, 2017

Excellent

Highly recommend! Very professional, knowledgeable, personable. Hopefully I never have cancer again, but if I do… she is the one!

February 2nd, 2016

Amazing Physician

Dr. Anderson is amazing. Not only is she technically brilliant, she is willing to spend whatever time is necessary to ensure that you understand exactly what is going on. I can't say enough good about her!

October 10th, 2014

Manager

Dr. Anderson is very compassionate, warm and caring. There is not enough room to write all of the attributes. She made me feel at ease and took the time to answer ALL of my concerns, questions and fears. I feel so blessed having her as my Dr. I know I am in good hands regardless of what lies down the road. She is a 4 out of 4!!!!

September 13th, 2014

A fine doctor

Dr. Anderson is a fine doctor who is intelligent, patient, compassionate and caring. I felt like I was in good hands from my very first appointment and she was there for me every step of the way. Her explanations of my treatment were thorough and reassuring. She encouraged me to share my concerns and always addressed them. She expressed concern for my well being, both physically and emotionally. Thank you, Dr. Anderson for helping me though a difficult time,. I am so blessed to have you for my doctor!

March 26th, 2014

Outstanding Physician

I felt compelled to share my experience with Doctor Anderson. She is obviously concerned with my overall health and well being and her attention to detail is noteworthy. My specific issue had left previous physicians who treated me baffled, and after my second visit with her, she easily diagnosed the problem and provided the appropriate treatment. Her experience and knowledge not only alleviated the problem, but probably extended my life as well. I feel privileged to have her as my doctor and it is my honor to express my deepest sincere admiration for her.

March 6th, 2014

Retired

Dr. Anderson is one of the finest doctors I have ever had. She is EXCELLENT. It is obvious she cares about your health and treatment as soon as you meet her. She takes the time to thoroughly explain any question that you have. I have great confidence in the care she is providing and will continue to recommend her to my family and friends without hesitation.

November 11th, 2013

Dr. Anderson is one of the nicest an intelligent doctors I have met an she has great care for her patients'

September 16th, 2013

Great Doctor

Dr. Anderson is by far the best doctor I have ever had. I love her. She makes me feel that she does care about my health and my progress. She takes the time and explains thoroughly what ever question that I may have. I leave having a great understanding of the question that I asked her. I would definitely recommend her to my family and friends and also keep going to her myself.

September 1st, 2013

Such a warm and caring Dr!

I really like Dr Anderson's bedside manner . She always takes the time to explain things to me and since I have difficulty with English I have found her patience to be so wonderful. I feel like she genuinely cares and really is doing everything that she possibly can to help me. She always treats me with courtesy and respect.

July 28th, 2013

My hero

I spent my almost 7 weeks in radiation at the Hill Breast Cancer Center in Jax,FL recently. It was a time filled with much stress, not just from the diagnosis, but also from moving, loss of job, etc. I can truly say that Dr. Anderson was my constant cheerleader throughout my trials. Her kind, most generous spirit, her phenomenal expertise, her gentle, loving care uplifted me beyond expectation. There are not enough words to praise her. She has a rare and true gift in her profession. She has a heart filled with love and concern for all of her patients. How blessed are we all having her in our lives!!! Simply the best!

July 25th, 2013

Radiation Treatments

Dr Anderson is so efficient. When my family Met with her the first time she explained everything to us in great detail And made my family feel so much better regarding my treatments. She is so professional and a very warm person. I always felt Really comfortable in asking her questions during the Treatments. The team assisting her during the treatments were also Outstanding and very professional.

July 15th, 2013

Patient

Very good service ,staff was excellent Dr. Anderson is the best ,WHEN FIFTH DAY TREATMENT WAS OVER THE DR. AND STAFF GAVE ME HUGS THEY MADE ME FEEL LIKE FAMILY.