A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Andrews, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Andrews, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Claire Andrews MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia C. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Andrews practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.