A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Andrews, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Andrews, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Andrews has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Claire Andrews MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia C. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Andrews practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.