A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Arndell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Arndell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arndell graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Arndell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arndell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 8 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Arndell practice?
Dr. Cynthia Arndell practices Internal Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists.