Dr. Cynthia Ashcraft MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Fort Smith, AR

February 18th, 2015
We love Dr. Ashcraft!
Dr. Ashcraft has such a wonderful way of communicating with both little ones and teens, as well as parents. Even with the youngest patient, her appointment is with her patient and she develops a really good relationship with them. My son, who she treated until he left for college, still loves to stop in and visit Dr. A and Kathy anytime it's not flu season. When she talks, they truly listen to her and try to follow her advice, which she backs up with research. Bedside manner is excellent! The staff is wonderful and wait time almost always minimal.

January 5th, 2015
Wonderful!
Dr Ashcraft is simply a class act! We love her and would not consider someone else. She always polite and shows compassion. She's not a "here's a script call if not better" kind of Dr. She wants to get down to the cause before she writes a script. She always expresses her opinion on a situation but makes sure that I am MOM and it's up to me on sencetive subjects. Her nurse, Cathy, WOW just as amazing! Both so smart and wonderful!

January 24th, 2014
Dr Ashcraft has treated my children for 13 years and we adore her! Both kids (a boy and a girl) love going to see her. She teaches them while she treats them and cares about every aspect of their lives. Can't say enough wonderful things about her!

November 11th, 2013
Everything
She is the very BEST. She had treated my children for 24 yrs. We all hated to turn 18 because we didn't want to change Drs. She is now treating my grandchildren. We now make a 45 min. drive just to see her. If you want the best pediatric Dr.