A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Ayala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Ayala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Ayala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ayala graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ayala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center - Lufkin
- Woodland Heights Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Marie Ayala MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia M. Ayala practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Ayala has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Ayala practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.