Dr. Cynthia Evans Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Evans?

August 17th, 2017

Dr. Evans is a blessing!

I love everything about Dr. Evans and would recommend her to anyone and already have!

January 23rd, 2017

She is friendly, thorough and available for questions.

March 14th, 2016

Wouldn't recommend for pregnancy care

I have been going to Dr. Evans for 10 years for regular exams. I've really liked her, and continued to drive 45 minutes to see her after I moved. I've had two babies under her care, and I would not recommend going to Dr. Evans unless you absolutely want to be induced. I was encouraged to plan inductions with both of my pregnancies. The first time, I went along and luckily went into labor before the planned date. The second pregnancy, I was less submissive. She wanted me to plan an induction 3 DAYS after my due date just because that's what fit into her schedule. I refused, and said I would agree to bring induced IF I passed the 41 week mark that she said is safe. I was treated like I was being difficult, told my baby would be too big and get stuck and might die (my babies were both very average sized), and her attitude toward me became very cold after this experience. It bothers me that I was treated so poorly for refusing an elective induction just to "fit into the schedule."

May 19th, 2011

Not recommended, NOT RECOMMENDED

The wait was unbelievable, they did not advise me on my future appointments and then insulted my parenting when I did not know to make another appointment. I had 2 major complaints and after nearly a year of complaining nothing was diagnosed for one, and the other was never acknowledge as even a problem. Needless to say, I found a new doctor

April 20th, 2011

Dr. Evans Saved My Life

I have been a patient of Dr. Evans for nearly 20 years. She has been responsible for saving my life twice during this time, once from early cervical cancer diagnosis and then from a uterine rupture during the delivery of my second child (thus saving his life too). She is kind and genuinely cares for patients. I have never had trouble getting a return phone call. On several occasions, Dr. Evans has returned the call herself. Over the years, her practice has grown, which can lead to longer waits, but this does not matter to me. She is worth waiting for.

April 4th, 2011

I Trust Dr. Evan's Expertise

Dr. Evans is very well-versed in hormone therapy and good at explaining why specific forms of birth control and hormone replacement are recommended for you depending on your age and fertility concerns. As I approach peri-menopause, I'm confident that she will guide me in the right direction to make these changes as easy as possible. I've been a patient of Dr. Evans for about 10 years, and she has always been easy to deal with and great at educating me on why she was making certain recommendations about my healthcare. You do have to be your own advocate for your health and be proactive about following up. The staff at her office, however, has always been good about relaying messages to her if I've had questions and they've always gotten back to me within a day.

October 29th, 2008

excellent and caring

I have been seeing her for over 15 years and she is wonderful and caring. I was referred to her after having cervical cancer and surgery at the young age of 25. She has delivered both of my children and dealt with my fears of possible early labor and loss of the pregnancy with great concern and patience. I have never waited in their waiting room longer than 10 minutes in all the years I have been going there.

October 8th, 2008

Very disappointing

Waited 8 months for first appointment. Doctor seemed very rushed. Very hasty exam and not thorough at all. At follow-up appointment, Doctor gave no advice,left decision as to progress up to how I feel but did not perform a follow up exam to determine actual progress. Totally unacceptable.

June 30th, 2008

not recommended

I wouldn't recommend her. We have visited her twice regarding thyroid/ovulation issues and were by our hormone specialist. She recommended me going on birth control pills to rule out any possibility of having tumor on ovaries, I was on it for 4 months and she did a hormonal test after 4 months of pill course but didn't advice if her diagnosis was complete, she didn't either let us know about her findings. I don't think she is thorough on her approach of her treatment style. her staff takes unusally long to return our calls. It's really frustrating/sad seeing doctors like her performing treatments on "retail" basis. I wish they could treat patients like she would treat her daughter.

August 2nd, 2017