A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Bamford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Bamford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Bamford, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bamford graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Bamford has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia Christoff Bamford MD is a female Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia C. Bamford practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Bamford has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Bamford practices Neurology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chagrin Falls, OH and Akron, OH.
See Cleveland Neurologists.