A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Bearer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Bearer is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Bearer, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Prenatal Exposure Delayed Effects
Education & Awards
Dr. Bearer graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Bearer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Rainbow Babies' & Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bearer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Priority Partners - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Cynthia F. Bearer practice?
Dr. Cynthia Bearer practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Glen Burnie, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Baltimore, MD.
See Glen Burnie Pediatricians.