A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Beauchamp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Beauchamp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Beauchamp, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Beauchamp graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Beauchamp has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia L Beauchamp MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia L. Beauchamp practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Beauchamp has 4 office locations.
Dr. Cynthia Beauchamp practices Ophthalmology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Grapevine Ophthalmologists.