Dr. Cynthia Belt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 6th, 2014
My Experience
Dr. Belt has gone above and beyond when it comes to taking care of her patients. I have had to call her emergency contact line and she has responded within an hour. She has helped me find medicines that will be most effective when it comes to dealing with my situation and on top of all wants to make sure that I would call if the medicine she perscribed was not doing a good enough job. She is very talented and very kind, she has helped me turn my life around.

September 3rd, 2013
I find Dr. Cynthia Belt extremely helpful. I like the fact that she is young, which makes it easier for me to talk to her. She's got a calm demeanor, actually listens to your "problems", then offers great insight/ideas on how to go about dealing with them. Never had a problem with prescribed medications from Dr. Belt. Anyone looking for a Psychiatrist, I would definitely recommend Dr. Belt.

January 5th, 2012
I wasn't impressed.
I am writing about my experience with Dr. Belt and my 17 year old daughter who was having issues with depression. Dr. Belt did not want to talk to her much, she would not return the calls that the emergency room placed to her after an incident with my daughter and she would not return my calls after that same experience. I would not recommend her to anyone.

July 21st, 2009