A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Bergman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergman
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Bergman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Bergman, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia A Bergman FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Bergman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Bergman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.