A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cynthia Bergman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cynthia Bergman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bergman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bergman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cynthia Bergman, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Hot Flashes
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Bergman graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bergman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cynthia A Bergman FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Cynthia A. Bergman practice?
- Dr. Cynthia Bergman has 1 office location.
Dr. Cynthia Bergman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Philadelphia Oncologists.