Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Bergman
Dr. Cynthia Bergman, MD, FACOG is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Bergman is affiliated with Paoli Hospital, Bryn Mawr Hospital and Lankenau Medical Center. Dr. Bergman has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Bergman has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar...
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Cynthia Bergman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Kate Stampler
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi9
Dr. Wendi Benalt
Psychiatry, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10
Dr. James Cripe
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi6