Dr. Cynthia Boes MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

June 2nd, 2015
Remarkable Physician
Dr. Boes is exceptional in her field. She is kind, caring and confident. She's willing to answer all questions, discuss any issues and spend as much time as needed. Her attitude is always upbeat and professional. The wait time in for appointments is minimal. The staff is always friendly, courteous and helpful. The response time for return phone calls is prompt. Dr. Boes is a fantastic physician.

January 6th, 2012
Dr. Boes recently performed surgery on me after months of trouble. She was very knowledgable and compassionate. She followed up with me regarding my pain and made sure I understood everything that was going on as it was happening. Would recommend her to any female I know that needs an OB/GYN. She is wonderful.

December 5th, 2011
LOVE HER!
I have been a paitent of Dr. Boes for over 6 years and absolutely love her! She is so kind and so easy to talk to. She is funny and always listens to my concerns and never rushes me! She delivered both of my children via c-section and was so wonderful. I have now moved out of state and hate that I have to look for another gyno. Dr. Boes is the best out there!

March 9th, 2011
I will always be greatful to DR Boes
I went to DR boes, in 2001 looking for a second opion i was preg with my third child I was told I had to have another c-section,even though it had been nine years so i went for a second opion and went to DR Boes and she answered all my questions and concerns and I did have a v-bac after all,and she also delivered my fourth child and now she delivered my grandson . she is the greatest DR and her office staff to make you feel most welcome.her office is relaxing,I actually looked forward to my Dr appt.

October 31st, 2008
What a Dr.
I will say I have been a patient of Dr. Boes for some time now. I have to give this woman props for always being there for her patients regardless of the circumstances big or small. I did have a surgery at Lake West, and just as I had hoped for, a friendly dr. no doubt. She came to see me way more than any other dr. would have. Dr. Boes made me feel safe, and cared for more than any other dr. I have had. I have been to many. She always took me serious and found that the problems were in fact something. Not just "paineful menstration". Go Dr. Boes.